CACI is seeking mission-focused Chechen Cryptologic Language Analysts to join a team of dynamic Intelligence Community professionals supporting National Security objectives!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Perform tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.
More About the Role:
Use your passion for language to demonstrate these skills:
- Recover essential elements of information
- Render translations and/or transcripts that are complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gist complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Scan and sort/categorize foreign language materials
- Perform quality control review of translations and/or transcripts of complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- In lieu of the Bachelor degree, an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted
- Language test scores taken within the last two (2) years equivalent to the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 3 in Listening and/or Reading
- Ten (10) years full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing in the required language
- One (1) year experience performing quality control review of ILR level 3 audio and/or text translations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.