What You’ll Get to Do: Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
More About this Role: Under limited supervision, will perform research, design and development in various aspects of systems, including RF, optical, electromagnetics, spatial, wideband signal processing, machine learning, and data analytics. The successful candidate will be responsible for requirements analysis of our USG customer toughest challenges, creative solution conceptualization, comprehensive analytical systems and the implementation analysis, design, development, testing and characterization of advanced systems and products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize creative technology driven solutions for most challenging customer mission needs. Develop design specifications needed to implement, test and document complex solutions for communication and sensing systems and/or subsystems
• Analyze, design, implement, test and document architectures for these solutions
• Develop modular and scalable digital / analog HW & SW processing based solutions.
• Lead architecture and system engineering for systems that may include RF, RF Front Ends, digital methods to reduce analog front end complexity and improve performance; optical processing and integration / miniaturization of optical systems, spatially agile A-ESA software defined radios. Target spectrum ranges include optical and RF from D Band / W Band, all the way down to HF RF systems & technology.
• Operate effectively and comfortably in a team environment as a team member
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
Expertise in Optical, RF Photonics and RF spatially agile systems and performance analysis and optimization for sensing and communications applications applicable to USG use-cases in ISR, EW, SIGINT, Cyber, COMMS, etc.
Technical presentation content preparation and interactive presentations delivery, knowledge of business case development, strategic planning principles, design for manufacturability and product development.
Proficiency in at least 2 out of 3 of the following areas:
System engineering and architecture, RF A-ESA SDR design, implementation, and characterization.
Software knowledge: Object oriented, real-time embedded and server class virtualized environment, and
Signal processing, machine learning and analytical methods, radio astronomy techniques, telecommunications and 5G technology, protocols and systems. Experimental design methods to further research and development including data campaigns, real data capture instrumentation and analysis.
Education: Advanced degree in Physics or Electrical Engineering.
The ability to obtain/maintain a Government Security Clearance as required for the position.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Communications, Sensing and Commercial Telecommunications
ISR/EW missions and their approaches and methods
Software development skills
Customer engagement skills, USG business and compliance standards and expectations.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.