What You'll Get to Do:
As a Member of an agile team, you will work with the government customer to help shape a new phase of applications into the C2S cloud environment. You will get to work with the customer defining requirements, implementing business logic to deliver a series of AWS Server-less applications. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the design, development and implementation of new software products or major enhancements to existing software in an agile environment
- Experience in an agile development environment working in a matrix team across multiple primes
- Experience refactoring legacy code and/or applications in a cloud native environment
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of server-less computing concepts
- Demonstrated development experience with AWS development using tools such as API Gateway, DynamoDB, Lambda, Lightsail, and S3 in a serverless C2S environment
- Demonstrated development experience in an AWS/C2S cloud environment
- Demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis
- Experience in the design and/or development of web-based notification systems
- Writing and working with software written in C and Python
- Proficiency in the use of Linux on both the command line and in a graphical environment
- Experience with message-oriented middleware – queuing
- Demonstrated experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant; Source control Git; xUnit testing frameworks Junit; and Continuous Integration servers Jenkins.
- Solid understanding of work-flow based work streams
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation, to include Architectural and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Big Data Analytics
- Experience with Entity Correlation Systems
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
- Experience incorporating Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Exposure to supported cloud-based programming languages and/or SDKs.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Developer
- DoD 8570 Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.