What You’ll Get to Do: If chosen, YOU will get to work with an agile, fast paced team focused on defending our client’s global networks through threat hunting and tactical analysis of ongoing attacks. You will support incidents and investigations that will require you to “think like an adversary” as both an external actor and an insider risk. If chosen, YOU will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nations mission. YOU will be a motivated, passionate leader with the ability to drive our long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives. YOU will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering solutions that are simple yet elegant.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Technical Intelligence Officer (TIO) or Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) background
Bachelors degree and 10 year of related experience
Experience with customer's tools and techniques employed in cyber red team environment
In-depth technical understanding and hands-on experience with the pentesting lifecycle
Mature, technical professional with proven ability to solve technical challenges and assess risk
Has proven ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data/information, and to work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision.
Has strong communications skills and knowledge of complex geographic and functional issues.
Firm understanding of operations management and processes.
Cable writing experience
Experience translating technical analysis into actionable projects.
Proven ability to work with all levels of management to arrive at viable solutions based on technical capabilities, applying creative, solution-oriented thought processes to address mission challenges.
Must possess active Top Secret/SCI with required Polygraph security clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.