What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking an entry to junior level Functional Analyst to provide onsite support for all customer requests and issues related to a Federal Acquisition and Financial System called Momentum. The duties of the analyst will include: investigating and resolving contracting and acquisitions-related client issues in a production environment, developing solutions to the client’s system needs, participating as an analyst in system upgrades, testing software changes, and performing other functions, as needed. The analyst may also participate in developing user training materials, updating the users’ desk reference guides, SharePoint design and development and other business operations activities.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be comfortable with technology, possess good analytical skills and superior customer service skills. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work with contracting and/or financial management staff to resolve issues, recommend solutions, and document system requirements. The candidate must be a team player, be willing to do what is needed to get the job done, and have the capacity to learn and support a wide range of system functionality. The candidate must also be articulate, be passionate about helping users, and be an enthusiastic self-starter. This position will have the opportunity to grow into either a Functional or Technical role as best suits the candidate’s skills and abilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.