CACI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst who ideally has experience with government financial management applications, to support two government agencies. The individual will execute analysis, research, document, and test tasks to support the maturation of the system. The candidate will work with other team members on complex tasks and must be comfortable working individually on smaller tasks. The candidate will be involved with interacting with customers and should feel comfortable facilitating discussions.
More About the Role:
Analyze business and user needs, update and/or document requirements, and develop/execute test plans. Facilitate/Participate
Translate business requirements into test scripts; execute tests against developed systems, and document results.
Troubleshoot to determine the source of systems errors.
Find and log systems defects using software tools, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
Develop subject matter expertise for assigned Momentum subsystems or custom extensions.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
1-2 years of professional experience
Self starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use.
Strong written and oral communications skills.
Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
TS/SCI with polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with IT systems functional analysis, requirements design, test development, and test execution.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle.
Familiarity with requirements management and test management tools.
Experience with Financial Management Systems, specifically Momentum Financials.
Ability to write and execute SQL queries
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.