What You’ll Get to Do:
The Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice is in need of a highly experienced SharePoint Developer.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
1. Sites collection and site administration and maintenance (Backup - 20%)
2. Server side farm administration and maintenance (Primary – 60%) -
CRTICAL PROVEN EXPERIENCE. SharePoint on Prem 2016 with both office Online and workflow manager 2013
a. SharePoint Monthly Patching.
b. Office Online Server (OOS) Patching.
c. Workflow manager farm maintenance.
d. Search health maintenance.
3. InfoPath form changes on InfoPath form designer (Primary – 10%)
4. Workflow changes on SharePoint designer (Primary – 10%)
5. Evaluate and resolve SharePoint issues (Primary – 10%)
6. STIGS implementation on SharePoint and Workflow farm host (Primary – 10%)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.