Senior Professional Interface Lead to join the Navy Personnel and Pay (NP2) team in New Orleans, LA.
As the Senior Professional Interface Lead:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of the interface team to evaluate, design and develop data exchange processes for the United States Navy Pay and Personnel System.
- Ensure all data interfaces conform to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and security policies and data integrity standards.
- Review status of interface design and development of data exchanges, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
- Conduct Peer Reviews on interface designs
- Develop and maintain the DoD enterprise architecture framework (DoDAF) artifacts such as System Interface Descriptions (SV1), and Systems Resource Flow Matrices (SV6)
- Provides hands-on technical leadership in the development team.
- Drives the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Works collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Creates and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Support communication between Developers, Testers, Product Managers, Legacy System Owners and Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Three+ years of experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ten years of software and interface experience with knowledge of tools.
- Knowledge of Navy Functional Procedures highly desired.
- Knowledge of Navy Personnel and Pay systems high desired.
- Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL scripting and tools highly desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Interim Secret Clearance (or full Secret)
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-NEW ORLEANS