What You’ll Get to Do:
This position is for a systems administrator in the Information Technology Division (ITD) on the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) program for the Damage Assessment Management Office (DAMO). The DAMO Technical Specialist will perform a broad and varied set of duties and technical support for a Windows Active Directory network with Network Attached Storage performing maintenance, upgrades and support. Other duties supporting the DAMO office include loading case data, maintaining evidential control and acting as a liaison with ITD, vendors and subject matter experts
- Windows server configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Patch and remediation
- Backup and Recovery
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration,
- Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service.
- Must have Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 Compliant (Security + cert) TS SCI
- Ability to present complicated technical issues with clear easy-to-follow solutions and path forward
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows 10 workstation OS and ability to image a workstation.
- Ability to provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution, making independent decisions by performing question/problem diagnosis
- Strong customer service experience.
- Supporting Outlook messaging issues.
- HP and Cisco server hardware and blades, including, their associated interconnects (SAS, FC, TCP/IP).
- VMware design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience in clusters larger than 6 nodes
- NetApp FAS design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience with 7-mode and cDOT
- Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- Monitoring system resource usage and ensuring adequate resources using common industry tools
- Experience maintaining Configuration Management systems and package deployment
- Installation and configuration of MS SQL server
- Experience applying STIG’s and enforcing DoD compliance
- Ability to create PowerShell script to automate redundant tasks
- Experience with Splunk
- Ability to work with limited guidance and as part of a team
- Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
- Understanding of PowerShell and PowerCLI commands and scripting
- Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.