CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator to join it’s large, prime program in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services.
This program provides opportunities to support highly visible, widely used systems that “make a difference” in this mission critical effort. You will work with exceptionally talented professionals in a collaborative team environment to develop and maintain tools that are core infrastructure components!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Senior System Administrator, you will provide support for development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management (IdAM) system. Your responsibilities will include working with a team obtaining and configuring Virtual Machines (VMs), loading Operating systems and software, performing security hardening, patching, and monitoring status. This position also will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. You will be able to apply your knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Additionally, you may also independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.