CACI is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to support the AFAMS program in O'Fallon, IL.
AFAMS is the premier agency responsible for implementation, integration, and development of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and training and analysis standards that support the US Air Force (USAF), Department of Defense (DoD), and mission partners requiring these capabilities to support the Warfighter in full-spectrum operations.
The role of this position is to support the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Simulators Division in O’Fallon, IL.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Develop and provide IA, Cybersecurity, RMF, and SENTRI/ACAS training courses and instructions. Analyze, Develop, and Execute training for government and contractor support personnel.
Increase personnel security awareness of evolving threats, policies and procedures.
Facilitate streamlining of RMF and eMASS processes and procedures.
Promote the LVC-OT cyber security strategy and how it is implemented across the simulator fleet.
Provide SENTRI Installation and Configuration and Scan Operations instruction.
Develop/report networks and systems cyber security, RMF, CM, and security control metrics and status
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret Clearance, TS eligible
Current DoD 8570.1 IAT-Level III certification
3 to 10 years system security engineering experience conducting information system security assessments; evaluating IA and Cybersecurity security controls; and conducting and supporting RMF activities.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) proficiency.
eMASS and ACAS operations proficiency; formal eMASS/ACAS training desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.