CACI is seeking a Program Control and Accounting Analyst to be responsible for timely execution of established accounting policies and procedures in coordination with the PMO to accurately and effectively plan and track project finances in Hampton, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Ensure assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established accounting policies and procedures
Responsible for revenue recognition, including the correct scoping and pattern of revenue recognition
Responsible for supporting the timely preparation of invoices, coordination with the PMO, required adjustments to the invoices, and invoice support schedules
Ongoing analysis of billed and unbilled receivables
Responsible for project setup in Costpoint accounting system, including project funding, billing, and revenue information
Reviews, coordinates, and provides documentation to support various internal and external audit requirements
Analyze a variety of accounting data at month-end close to prepare Corporate Reports, including: Unbilled schedules, Quarterly reporting, etc.
Responsible for coordination, funding, timekeeping, and invoice review for assigned subcontractors.
Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and recording journal entries
Coordinates accounting matters with other departments
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret clearance
Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience
Government contract/cost accounting experience, required
Advanced Excel skills
Revenue Recognition experience a must
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Accounting Degree preferred
Costpoint experience a plus
Billing experience preferred
Knowledge of all contract types: CPFF, T&M, FFP
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.