What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and management of a government instance of Relativity, specifically infrastructure, system maintenance, upgrades, patches, hotfixes, and day-to-day troubleshooting. Works with other senior level Contractor technical staff, including Systems Engineers and Relativity Administrators, to ensure that the system as designed and implemented meets the overall system objectives. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of IT systems and facilities set up by the Government to provide automated litigation support IT resources to specific cases. Responsible for keeping the systems running; monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing system performance, including making recommendations for improving performance; implementing and managing maintenance plans; providing consulting support and advice to, and coordinating with IT users responsible for specific applications/databases on the servers; identifying and ordering needed supplies, hardware, software and accessories; and performing software upgrades and OS maintenance.
More About the Role:
• Manage manage an existing government instance of Relativity, specifically infrastructure, system maintenance, upgrades, patches, hotfixes, and day-to-day troubleshooting
• Plan infrastructure changes to the environment and implement them
• Monitor the environment and proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
• Provide high-level escalation support to colleagues across the organization for application and complex process implementation.
• Author communication relating to system outages, patch and upgrade notices and technical requirements.
• Coordinate across multiple departments on patching and upgrades to ensure client success.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This is a senior technical position. At least 5 years of specific, hands-on experience actually doing such work is expected:
• Prior experience in architecting, implementing, or maintaining
eDiscovery software (Relativity, LAW Prediscovery, Brainspace, Blackout, etc.)
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
• Able to work well in a team environment and independently
• Able to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
• Able to troubleshoot/problem solve and communicate results to
• Able to innovate and develop current and new workflows and
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Expert knowledge of all working phases and components of Relativity.
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) and/or Relativity Infrastructure Specialist certification is preferred
• Familiarity with scripting, programming, coding, and/or database languages
• Familiarity with creation, development, and testing of SQL scripting
• Knowledgeable within all stages of the EDRM
• Experience operating and troubleshooting general IT solutions across various operating systems
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or management information/technology disciplines
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.