CACI is looking for a qualified Mid-Level Data Analyst in support of the USAID’s Office of Acquisition and Assistance (M/OAA).
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Data Analyst will have various responsibilities and duties such as:
Responsible for Assistance and Acquisition Reporting for USAID’s Office of Acquisition and Assistance (M/OAA) ·
Responsible for Data Quality Reporting and Ad hoc data reports
Work closely with Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
Participate in Data Modeling and design of the Database
Deploy database objects/changes to different environments including production
Develop and update queries to extract data from various databases (e.g. SQL) and analyze results for accuracy and effectiveness
Support, potentially, the automation of manual data extractions to make data analytics environment more efficient
Work with data owners to ensure accuracy and improve timeliness of data
Work with developers to resolve Oracle database and related issues. Maintain database documentation
Importing Reports to Excel and applying lookup tables and complex formulas for analysis
Importing data into Tableau and creating dashboards
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Secret clearance (current)
Understanding of Relational Database Concepts, Database Backup and recovery methodology, Database Performance Tuning methodology and Data Modeling and Development Tools
Oracle Data Warehousing
2-4 years in Data Analytics
Experience developing queries and run report jobs using selection criteria
Experience using Pearl, SQL, JSON, XML, Excel or Python
Ability to create TABLEAU dashboards
Developing reports using SQL in SQL Developer
Ability to translate requirements into reporting elements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience creating reports and automated scripts that trigger reporting events
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work independently
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.