CACI International, Inc. is seeking an experienced GIS Administrator to lead an enterprise GIS program at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH), Honolulu, Hawaii. The ideal candidate will work closely with our government counterparts to help Air Force organizations get the most out of GIS technology. The Air Force uses GIS like any city or local government, leveraging spatial information to manage and make decisions on the development and maintenance of military installations that they are responsible for. The GIS Program that supports the Pacific Air Forces is a mature, robust program that is a part of a much larger US Air Force enterprise GIS is called “GeoBase”. You would be leading a piece of an Air Force wide program.
This position manages a team of talented GIS Analysts, Web Developers, and System Administrators charged with data development, database, and website administration, and providing general GIS support and training. The perfect candidate is expert in GIS and technically accomplished to oversee the work of the above listed professionals. This position works directly with our government counterparts daily to plan and execute projects such as GIS data development, web application development, the coordination of GIS training and the maintenance and accreditation of the GeoBase hardware and software. The goal is to help Air Force organizations get the most out of GIS technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, technical, or analytical discipline.
• Experience with the use and administration of Esri’s ArcGIS solutions.
• Experience with GIS data development in support of problem solving.
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Desire to lead a GIS program for a military base.
• Strong, proactive communication (written, verbal, public speaking) skills.
• Self-motivated and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Current or willing to obtain CompTIA’s Security+ certification.
• Current US DOD SECRET security clearance.
• Desire to live in Hawaii.
• M.S. degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
• Project Management Professional Certification.
• Familiarity with the US Air Force GeoBase Program.
• Knowledge of SDSFIE.
• Experience with and knowledge of advanced relational database concepts.
• Experience with Autodesk’s AutoCAD 3D Map.
• Experience with Trimble's resource/mapping and survey grade GPS solutions.
• Programming and scripting experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Hickam Air Force Base-HI-HONOLULU