What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Chief Architect to lead in the solution development and initial stand-up of varying IT engineering service area Task Orders. This candidate will work collaboratively with the customer to iteratively define and solution IT operations and engineering requirements (e.g. Tier III infrastructure engineering, critical incident management, desktop engineering, automated patch management, cloud migration strategies) developing concept of operations, roadmaps and the overall solution level of effort and skill mix. The Chief Architect will support in the initial stand up of the service area Task Order to ensure alignment with overall solution approach, transitioning the team and services to the operations and maintenance management group.
More About the Role:
The Chief Architect will support the initial solution development and stand-up of new engineering service Task Orders, infusing industry best practices and third-party vendor solutions to meet customer mission objectives.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN