CACI is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Data Engineer to join our team to support our government clients. The successful applicant should demonstrate extensive working knowledge in data analysis, database design, ETL processes and technologies on AWS.
More About the Role:
Work with the product owners to understand business/functional requirements and roadmap/timeline for delivery.
Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions
Take requirements and transfer into fast developed prototypes and working solutions.
Develop and maintain detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
Analyze data flows, data relationships, data quality and data usage to define report performance-optimized data models
Developed highly optimized and scalable ETL processes that will extract, cleanse, consolidate and transform large structured and unstructured data from multiple sources and load them into a data warehouse, data marts, and/or data lake in AWS S3, Redshift, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, preferred in related fields (ex: Computer Science, Analytics or Statistics).
5+ years ETL development and testing experience
3+ years experience designing and developing applications using cloud services in AWS such as Redshift/Spectrum, EMR, AWS Glue, DynamoDB and other ETL tools such as Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
Data modeling experience.
Advanced programming skills using SQL, Unix scripting, Python, .Net (C#), Java, etc.
Experience with and/or certification in BI/Visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense or PowerBI is a plus.
Familiarity with automated testing tools is a plus.
Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology.
Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation and communication skills.
AWS certification is a plus.
Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.