CACI is seeking a highly motivated BI/ETL QA Engineer to join our team to support our government clients. The successful applicant will have a breadth and depth of experience testing and guiding the team to produce high quality, high performing dashboards and reports.
More About the Role:
Work with the product owners to understand business/functional and nonfunctional requirements and roadmap/timeline for delivery.
Gain in-depth understanding of requirements, data inputs and expected results. Apply whole systems thinking to identify enhancements, improve time to market and identify potential issues.
Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions.
Own and continuously elevate the quality of the data and reports for the program by developing detailed test plans, test cases and test scripts to test all aspects of the system.
Proactively communicate the status of testing, raise/escalate issues/challenges as they arise.
Generate and maintain test documentation and other documentation as needed.
Spearhead continuous improvement by researching and adopting new quality and test processes, tools and techniques.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, preferred in related fields (ex: Computer Science, Analytics or Statistics).
Experience within Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management.
5+ years experience writing advanced level SQL
5+ years experience with test management and test automation tools
5+ years experience with Tableau. Experience with other BI Tools like Qlik Sense and PowerBI is a plus.
Experience with AWS Glue, EMR or other ETL tools like Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology.
Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation and communication skills.
AWS certification a plus.
Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.