CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced STEM Educator - Part Time On Call at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide backup support as needed to the Subject Matter Experts executing the Gains in the Education of Math & Science (GEMS) Program, including but not limited to, presenting PowerPoint lessons on FY curriculum, keeping students engaged during the program week in both discussions and lab activities, providing feedback on program content and more
Conduct classroom lessons anywhere from one to three weeks of our STEM Math & Science Summer Camp with a pre-developed curriculum that meets NSTA Standards
More About the Role:
Desired candidate will be able to work with all age groups, with heavy focus on grades 5-10.
Candidate must be able to obtain Confidential Security Clearance and pass a Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) background check.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
BS or BA
Certified by the Maryland Board of Education
Ability to obtain interim Secret Security Clearance at time of hire
Must be able to maintain an active clearance
Ability to pass CJIS background check
Ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision
Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
BS or BA in a STEM field, Communications or Education
Active Secret Clearamc
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.