CACI is seeking a facilities manager to participate in all phases of Department of State (DoS) Overseas Building Operations (OBO) projects, including new embassy and consulate construction, and existing building renovation.
You are the representative for all customer telecommunications, Infrastructure, HVAC, and security requirements from inception to construction completion.
At project inception, gather customer requirements, format, and submit to the DoS OBO. Track the proper implementation of these requirements through the design and construction phases.
Review all design and construction drawings for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to customer requirements and needs.
Using established practices and systems, submit corrections, additions, and deletions to customer requirements.
Attend design and construction meetings to advocate for the customer’s requirements.
Track all OBO projects throughout the lifecycle, keeping the customer informed of schedule.
Keep the customer informed of all OBO design and construction changes the impact standards, systems, and implementation methods.
Expertise in telecommunications systems including antenna systems.
Understanding of HVAC requirements, capacities, and installation methods.
Familiarity of U.S. Government Telecommunications Security Requirements
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.