What You’ll Get to Do: Under general direction, assist with engineering, likely with software, firmware, or hardware development, experiment and test based on student areas of interest and technical experience. The programs are for applied research and technology in a networking and communication organization that supports U.S. Government DoD, Civilian, and Advanced Programs communities.
More About the Role:
Take ownership of and improve test platforms for prototyping embedded systems or components for software defined radio
Internship may include working with servo control, microcontrollers, lab instruments, various electronic sensors, Bluetooth, and other RF technologies.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Show expressed interest in STEM programs and education and a strong interest in pursuing a career in one of these fields
Ability to follow directions and work individually or in a team environment as required
Must be pursuing college majoring in a STEM related program
Ability to work at identified internship locations. This is not an in-residence program so participants will need to be able to commute to the locations.
Must be available for the entire duration of the 10-12 week internship
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.