What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide pre-award and post-award contracting support to a Federal Government customer in Washington, D.C.
This position allows for the flexibility to work-from-home during current circumstances.
More About the Role:
You will perform full lifecycle contract administration support to include:
- Coordinating with more senior contract specialists to ensure timely processing and tracking of documents as they move through the acquisition process;
- Incorporating changes into existing documentation;
- Maintaining contract files for procurement requests, funding documents, and contracts, and all official correspondence;
- Developing acquisition plans and other procurement justification and approval documentation;
- Assisting in source selection plans to include development of evaluation criteria, contract line item structures, statements of work, contract modifications, and contract correspondence; and
- Providing professional support to include; acquisition planning, market research, price/cost estimates, document development, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, proposal evaluations, price/cost analysis, reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, investigating reports of contract discrepancies, and contract close-out assistance.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of progressive acquisition experience supporting government procurements; and
- Demonstrates good organization and writing skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.