CACI has an exciting opportunity for Network Architects with VTC Expertise to support the USAF Network Operations Security Center (NOSC). This position works at the customer on-site Tier 3 support location at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Design, engineer, configure, install, integrate, and operate and maintain enterprise VTC hardware, software, services, and infrastructure.
Support video products and platforms such as Cisco Meeting Server, WebEx, and VCS Express Way.
Troubleshoot escalated issues to identify and repair complex LAN and WAN VTC connectivity issues, including but not limited to, QoS call routing and gateways.
Analyze a myriad of networking metrics and recognize sub-par network performance.
Develop reports and trend analysis documentation on bandwidth and network security incidents.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI Eligibility
B.S. in related field, and 5 or more years’ relevant experience; OR 7 or more years’ relevant IT experience.
Extensive knowledge of QoS and CAC and troubleshooting complex networks regarding call routing and gateways.
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IAT III Baseline Certification (Security+ CE or CCNA-Sec)
Minimum Professional Certifications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience working in DoD, Air Force, and local base environments
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.