What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst, who ideally has experience with DOD financial management applications, to support our government client. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, client site environment supporting the Department of Defense. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively within our program team. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
The successful candidate will
• Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business processes
• Facilitate requirement gathering sessions by working with the client to define and document client business requirements
• Translate business requirements into detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
• Test new software and software changes to ensure implementation meets specifications/requirements and customer expectations
• Support the client during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and defect correction during UAT process
• Support client in system use
• Troubleshoot the system to determine the source of systems errors
• Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
• Analyze system data to identify and assess discrepancies, errors, sources of errors, trends, or issues
The position requires the ability to work well independently with minimal guidance as well as work well in a team environment. The candidate must be articulate, flexible to changing requirements, and be an enthusiastic self-starter. The successful candidate must bring strong business systems functional support experience, good analytical skills and superior customer service skills.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years functional support experience
• Direct functional experience with US government business systems, DOD business systems preferred
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.