CACI is seeking a motivated ServiceNow Business Analyst to join a small team ServiceNow developers, administrators, and business analysts.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Interface with Mission Partners on complex ServiceNow requirements that will be developed by the development team; further define requirements, answer questions, provide project status, and schedule TEMs
Compose technical documentation to detail the requirements in a clear and well-organized manner to include data mapping, data analysis, & mockups
Assist with documenting processes and workflows
Interface with the ServiceNow development team to translate user requirements into actionable system requirements
Participate in application validation to ensure Mission Partners' business requirements are met
Manage requirements and communicate throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Authority To Operate (ATO) steps
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, from an accredited institution and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
Hands-on experience using ServiceNow
Experience working with senior level customers
Solid understanding of ServiceNow capabilities and how the capabilities can meet Mission Partners' objectives
Ability to interpret user requirements and requests and turn these into ServiceNow system requirements
Strong communication skills
ServiceNow Foundational certification
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Additional ServiceNow certifications
Scrum Master certification
Experience working in an agile environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.