CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Engineer to join it’s large, prime program in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide.
This program provides opportunities to support highly visible, widely used systems that “make a difference” in this mission critical effort. You will work with exceptionally talented professionals in a collaborative team environment to develop and maintain tools that are core infrastructure components!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Software Engineer, you will support mission critical applications and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution.
Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance.
Development may include acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and/or implementing Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services and tools.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.