We have been supporting our Department of Defense customer for over 20 years with a robust implementation of a Customer-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Financial System. Now we are embarking on a brand-new effort to migrate the separate offline Contracts processes into one unified and integrated Finance and Contracts system. This effort will significantly improve efficiency, transparency, and auditability for our Department of Defense customer allowing them to focus on their vital mission.
We are looking for a Software Developer with the desire to be a critical member of our team designing extensions to the COTS product for our customer. You will work as a member of the Technical Development Team, developing software to support the new integrated Finance and Contracts system.
The Technical Development Team will work closely with functional resources, solution developers, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of the contract writing solution. This includes developing technical design documents, develop interfaces and extensions, and unit test interfaces and extensions to meet the business requirements
What You’ll Get to Do:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.