CACI is seeking a Emergency Management Operations Supervisor who will be responsible for defining and developing business plans, processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, communication, and performance metrics. Initiates, supervises, and/or develops requirements for the IPAWS Lab 24/7 service desk. Provide expert recommendations for 24/7 service desk implementation, operations, and support. Provide and recommend Tier 1 and Tier 2 training courses, scheduling of IPAWS Lab staff and quality assurance. Evaluate service desk policy and procedures and provide recommendations for improvement. Support IPAWS FSTTL training sessions, scenario-based exercises, and tabletops. Help identify project strengths and weakness. Must develop and manage IPAWS Lab SOPs and 24/7 Service desk SOPs. Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff. Plan and direct disaster response or crisis management activities, provide disaster preparedness training, and prepare emergency plans and procedures at the direction of IPAWS PMO.
Duties may include developing strategic plans and transition plans, conducting research and analyses of business practices, performing cost/benefit analyses, implementing process improvements, designing, and implementing communication strategies and plans, and facilitating organizational change to improve organizational performance and service levels. This is a highly skilled, customer focused position.
Qualifications and more about the Role
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.