You will provide acquisition support services to the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Procurement Office. MSFC is essential to human space exploration and has a reputation for solving complex problems. MSFC is currently building the Space Launch System in preparation for a human journey to Mars.
This position allows for the flexibility to work-from-home during current circumstances.
More About the Role:
As a Contract Specialist you will:
You will provide support for the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, awards and modifications;
Assist with a variety of administrative matters including maintenance of financial and a wide variety of other records; accuracy and completeness verification of statistical reports; and management and adjustment of complaints; and
Provide advisory support for key issues, problems, opportunities, and challenges facing the acquisition process. This effort requires performance in a manner that is fully consistent with applicable statutes and regulations, consistent with national policies as they relate to acquisition.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Three (3) to four (4) years of U.S. Government procurement experience;
Experience using Government contract writing software tools; and
Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
These Qualifications would Be Nice to Have:
Working knowledge of FAR part 12;
Working knowledge of FAR part 15;
Experience with the NASA FAR Supplement (NFS); and
Experience using SAP, FPDS-NG, Procurement for Public Sector.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.