This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
CACI is seeking a Software Developer to develop a modern, java-based software application as part of a small, innovative team. You’ll have the opportunity to design, build, and deploy a mission system from the ground up.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- The program uses a robust Continuous Integration & Deployment pipeline to deploy containerized microservices to the cloud and on-premise environments to support execution of mission critical functions.
- The program uses agile planning principles to collaboratively and efficiently deliver capabilities that are required by our customers.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- You will work within a culture of sharing information amongst teammates
More About the Role:
- Provide software design, build, test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Must be self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and be able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 3 years of related software dev experience
- Experience with Java, JSON, XML
- Experience in service based development
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with modern development (React, Kong, Dockers, etc.)
- Experience with Web services
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containerized microservices
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
- Experience designing interfaces
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.