You will join the CAMMO Project Systems Engineering team to help lead modification project efforts on the Consolidated Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Modification, Maintenance and Operations (CAMMO) contract. Duties include leading modification project proposal activities and execution of projects once awarded.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for providing support to the CAMMO Modification Projects Systems Engineering team on the proposal preparation and execution of AFSCN modification projects.
Collaboratively work with Customer and CAMMO contractor team to develop technical solutions that address identified system obsolescence and maintenance issues to maintain mission flexibility and growth.
Provide Systems Engineering support across multiple phases of the systems engineering lifecycle to include technical planning, requirements analysis, system design, scheduling, system integration, verification and validation, training, cost and risk assessment.
Provide end-to-end systems engineering across multiple development and test teams.
Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
Minimum of five years of related work experience
5+ years engineering experience, project team lead, telecommunications or cable systems engineering
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Active Secret clearance
Requirement Management Experience
Proficiency across a wide range of technical disciplines
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS