CACI is seeking a cleared Audio Video (A/V) engineer to its technical team in Omaha, NE. This position requires travel in the continental United States for various projects.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assists with requirements, designs, and development of new and existing Audio/Video (A/V) distribution systems
- Assesses current architectures for HW/SW enhancements supporting A/V system compatibility specifically for Crestron, Biamp, etc.
- Designs complex computer system specifications supporting A/V system compatibility specifically for Crestron, Extron, Barco, Jupiter, Biamp, etc.
- Identifies telecommunications, audio, video system hardware and software technical performance requirements/standards for current and proposed systems
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements corrections at various customer locations.
- Performs integration and support activities for A/V systems
- Conducts independent technical investigations of A/V solutions
- Leads others but minimal supervisory responsibilities.
- Trains staff in system repairs, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting
- Collaborates with engineering staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- An Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- A BS in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or equivalent experience (7 years A/V system design and implementation)
- 3 or more years A/V systems programming and implementation experience
- MS in computer science, computer engineering or information systems
- 10 Years A/V system design and implementation experience
- Certified Programmer
- Miilitary communications experience in an operational environment
- Active TS/SCI
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.