What You’ll Get to Do:
This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) CONUS based organization.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts along with the ability to operate individually across a wide range of systems, networking, and communications issues. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users and will report directly to the Senior Desktop Engineer for this task. The Desktop Technician ensures compliance with both Quality Assurance (QA) and Information Assurance (IA) standards. This individual must be well versed in the technical expertise required in the setup, operation, and troubleshooting of systems and devices, and possess the ability work independently, yet able to take direction when required to meet operational readiness deadlines. The successful candidate provides multi-faceted support directly to the customer and works their issues to resolution. The candidate must be familiar with the deployment processes for PC as well as numerous other peripheral devices.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a working experience of inventory procedures and accurate configuration management information. The successful candidate must possess the ability to understand SOF unique requirements and tailor the configurations of systems and/or devices to meet needs of SOF operations while remaining within the appropriate regulations and guidelines.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Security + Certification
- 3 years of experience maintaining network, video, servers, workstations, and peripheral hardware and related software.
- Good communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers and technicians with less experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Tier-2 desktop customer support
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.