You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 12 plus years’ experience in all or some of the following areas in a large scale, high availability Oracle ERP project for federal agencies, especially for DOD agencies.
- Oracle DB, RAC
- Server Virtualization – (ie. vmware - bonus Oracle Virtual Server)
- SAN: NFS, snapshots
- Network – VLAN’s, complex configurations, troubleshooting
- Edge - Firewall, WAN Optimizer and Load Balancer
- Audit Vault
- Experience in leading a small to medium application system administrator/engineering team in a high availability Oracle EBS/ERP environment.
- Experience in providing system administration (SA) event and performance monitoring for application tier, Web tier, OS tier and below, servers, hardware, third-party software, storage, network appliances, Riverbed components, f5 load balancer, and administrative user maintenance used within the Production system.
- Experience in managing production hardware warranties, resolve SRs, and perform system backups
- Experience in performing necessary server maintenance, research hardware, operating system issues, and apply patches/updates to Exadata, Oracle Virtual Machine, Oracle Virtual Server, Infiniband, Network Switches, Management Switches, Management Server, and Virtual Machines.
- Familiar with DoD Cybersecurity processes
- Experience in supporting IAVA management to ensure the system remains compliant to IA/Cybersecurity certification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other relevant degree fields
- Must be able to obtain CompTIA Security Plus or CISSM Certification
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background investigation, and obtain and maintain a Public Trust suitability as requires by the program contract.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
• Experience in Marine Corps / DoD supply and maintenance processes
• Experience in EBS SCM
• Experience in Audit Vault
• Oracle Exadata, Large Oracle RAC installs, Oracle ZFS, Oracle OVM, Oracle Websphere, Oracle’s Application stack
What We Can Offer You:
- With over 25,000 employees worldwide, CACI has been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success