Cross-Domain Specialist is being sought for continuous review of both the content and classification of the Harmony System data for transmission across multiple classified networks. In this role, you will provide support for the two-person reliable human review of material identified for transmission to networks having different classifications. You will establish a process for queuing this material, tracking any backlogs, and ensuring that subsequent updates are propagated to their target network. The right person for this role has a strong attention to detail, is familiar with regulations for safeguarding classified data, is a very fast-learner and is great at communicating both technical and non-technical information to internal teams and external partners.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.