What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform legal and administrative duties as requested by attorneys for Fraud Section investigations and trials.
- Utilize eDiscovery platforms to perform document review, communicating detailed summaries and analyses of findings.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with DOJ components, Federal agencies, counsel and others as needed.
- Organize and prioritize numerous tasks effectively and completes tasks under strict time constraints.
- Work on multiple cases simultaneously and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Review documents for relevance and privilege according to establish guidelines and criteria.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.00 GPA.
- Experience using Relativity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Deliver consistent high quality work product in a deadline driven environment under extreme pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat; knowledge of cite checking, blue booking and document/discovery management applications.
- Familiarity with the Criminal Justice system
- Persistent, diligent attitude towards work assignments.
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US Citizenship required).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.