What You’ll Get to Do:
Software Developer to support the Army National Guard (ARNG) Engineering and Base Operations Support System (ENBOSS).
More About the Role:
- Installation and configuration of system components including operating system features and commercial software.
- Windows 2012/2016/2019 Active Directory support.
- Identify and resolve day-to-day system problems (local travel may be required).
- Perform system administration duties to include back-ups, file transfers, disk management, add/delete users as required.
- Install, configure, and maintain virtual servers and other system/network equipment as required.
- Provide for system/network planning/installation activities.
- Accept ticket escalation requests from helpdesk as necessary.
- Establish/maintain system documentation.
- Evaluate network, hardware, and software activity logs and alerts.
- Attend meetings as required with staff, government, and vendor representatives.
- Draft, edit and appropriately distribute written reports and status updates that are factual, timely and relatively error free.
- Ability to proactively identify & solve existing system-related problems or upcoming issues by gathering and applying information from a variety of materials or sources.
- Resolve and mitigate system vulnerabilities to comply with DoD STI
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of Windows 2012/2016/2019.
- 3+ years VMware/KVM Virtual Infrastructure.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification or Network+ certification
- Experience working in cloud-based environments.
- Experience working in DoD environments.
- Basic understanding of Red Hat Linux 6/7.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- DoD Secret is required. Minimum of interim Secret is required before any work is performed. Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass background check.
- Must have demonstrated experience supporting a wide range of TCP/IP based systems, network, network topologies, ports, protocols, and services.
- Understanding of PKI infrastructure and certificates.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- Citrix 4/5/6/7 XenApp and Storefront installation, configuration, and customization.
- Citrix NetScaler installation, configuration, and customization.
- CompTIA Network +
- Solid understanding of Windows Powershell.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.