What You’ll Get to Do:
As the OPS Real-time Support your role is operational support and guidance to government and contractor personnel for daily activities and maintenance of system software and equipment. Provide Intelligence support in a Multi-intelligence environment. Apply technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts to establish and provide unique strategies and products that enable the establishment of priorities and planning in support of customer operational requirements.
More About the Role:
• Experience with activities involving the production and execution of Mission Plans, Schedules, and activities associated with operation, tasking, and tuning of mission assets
• Develop detailed plans and procedures to provide maximum mission support in areas such as system collection, mission execution, and performance analysis and optimization
• Ability to provide technical solutions to complex mission management problems is required
• Work with minimal supervision following established procedures and the ability to determine new solutions to mission situations is necessary
• Interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
• Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
• This position will require the candidate to certify, maintain proficiency, and support a crew/24hr watch position
• Strong communication skills, personal initiative, and team orientation
• Ability to communicate effectively with local senior management and remote personnel
• Ability to work in a high-stress near-real-time environment and demands foresight and strong technical skills
• Capable of working with multiple computer software applications simultaneously
• Analytical, detail-oriented, understanding of satellite communication systems, spacecraft operations, must have good computer skills, strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in any or all of the following systems: Web-based applications, operational chat rooms, Mutli-visual workstations, satellites and payload configurations
• Previous certification in mission management disciplines
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS