What You’ll Get to Do:
In this opportunity, you will serve as a CI/HUMINT Language Analyst providing native speaker-level language skills and incisive cultural understanding of geopolitical, economic, and social issues in support of United States Cyber Command cyberspace intelligence activities.
More About the Role:
You will perform research incorporating sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics, and political science to characterize the dynamics of critical regions and human terrains.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team with little to no oversight or direction.
• Bachelor's degree or specialized training with 8+ years experience in language analysis.
• Native speaking capabilities with the ability to translate technical writings.
• Ability to type at the native level at conversational speeds.
• Familiarity with social media.
• Active TS/SCI clearance; AND willingness to take, and pass, a CI polygraph exam.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of network defense principles and hardware/software.
• Familiar with the following tools: Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), lntellipedia, Palantir, MlDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, and Pathfinder.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.