What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI’s is seeking a Systems Administrator who to perform systems administration, operation, and maintenance on a research and development (R&D) Local Area Network (LAN). You will be assisting to patch Windows and Linux Operating systems. Performing user account administration and build new hosts such as virtual machines, scientific workstations, and servers.
You will get to install hardware components such as hard drives, RAM, GPUs, and network switches. You will trouble shoot hardware and software issues. You will get to maintain a small data center that includes both software and hardware functions.
More About the Role:
This project may require assistance on special projects involving extended work hours. This will not be common but may be required multiple times per year. Overtime is not expected, with non-standard hours worked to be replaced with time off in the same pay period, per pay schedule.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Linux systems administration, w/ terminal commands
Windows Active Directory and LDAP
Software and firmware updates
Adding or replacing hardware for workstations and servers
Workstation and server reconfigurations
Communicating technical details, issues, and system outages or degradations
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Linux deployment and baseline management, w/ Foreman
Configuring HP Z-series workstations
Maintaining CentOS and Windows baseline OS system images
SQL Server, MongoDB, and Oracle Database administration
Hyper-V, QEMU, and VMware vSphere Virtualization
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.