CACI is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join the DGS-X program located at Langley AFB, Hampton, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Implement the cyber security plan to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the OA DCGS weapon system.
Research, define, and execute firewall policies on host-based intrusion prevention systems (HIPS).
Manage the anti-virus scan engine and update the anti-virus signature files as needed for Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
Operate log collection tools and review security events as they occur to determine if the event is a threat and if it is, the severity and criticality of it.
Manage the tools used to scan the network for vulnerabilities.
Use a host of software products used to perform cyber security administrator functions including ArcSight, HBSS, and ACAS.
- Monitor security systems, analyzes potential threats and vulnerabilities to client systems.
- Perform cyber threat analysis and reporting on information from both internal and external sources and appropriately apply gathered cyber threat intelligence to defending the enterprise network.
- Conduct Security Monitoring activities to provide Security in Depth visibility into potential known and unknown threats that may pose risk to the client environment.
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented.
- Provide guidance for securing information systems, and support information security assessments.
- Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems.
- Knowledge of common enterprise security devices and tools.
- Experience with SIEM solutions, preferably ArcSight.
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (in IS Technology, Computer Science or related field) or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Security + CE certification or higher.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- AF DCGS experience
- Four to seven years of intelligence network communications or Systems Administration experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.