We are seeking an entry level Software Engineer to join the GTOS development team. We develop and maintain an innovative grid-based signal processing architecture solving hard computational problems in near real time for the mission success of our customers. As a Software Engineer, you will be deeply involved providing configuration, control, status, processing, and analytic solutions for this critical operational system. In cooperation with system engineering, you will elicit use cases and requirements from our customers, as well as support training of fellow team members and government customers. You will join a dynamic team highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make mission-critical decisions.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Software Engineer you will:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
One or More of These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.