What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide acquisition support to Produce Manager, Soldier Precision Targeting Devices for U.S. Army advanced, integrated targeting sensor products and capabilities. Responsible for staffing documents, scheduling meetings, and other related tasks.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Knowledge and demonstrated skills in: Product Life Cycle Management, Project Team Management, Acquisition and Contracting documents (to include J&A, Source Selection Plans, PWS, IGCE, D&F), WAWF, iRAPT, cost analysis, Project Management, database management, GFEBS, DODI 5000.02, Defense Acquisition System JCIDS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN