CACI has an exciting opportunity for you to join our OSS team as an Executive Administrative Support in the Annapolis Junction area. You will be responsible for providing support to SETA NSA management teams. The Executive Administrative Support provides high level administrative support to the PMO team. This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. You will display a professional and polished demeanor and will exhibit an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up. You will handle confidential information and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Developing business processes for internal processes between multiple programs to include our STEA NSA contracts to ensure accuracy of program deliverables and timelines are met.
Developing an overall communication plan to gather information from our TTO Leads and customers to increase awareness and performance across the various programs
Assist in developing transition plans as we move forward to the re-compete of the contract
Working with our government CM and other customers to gather information to develop strategic plans
Working with the TTO Leads on both programs to facilitate organizational change
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Responsible for submitting customer account requests.
Preparing and coordinating SPFs and NDAs processing for customer system accesses with several contract managers.
Submitting IT tickets for CACI account accesses to include: shared drives, email groups, etc.
Familiar with timekeeping systems (Deltek and cost point) and establishing new accounts
Familiar with financial systems (data entry)
Comfortable working in a fast pace environment and capable of managing competing priorities.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Prior NSA experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.