What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide proactive support service and assistance with acquisition, property services, and acquisition pre-planning, BPA and lease development, and management to include planning, pre-award, award, post-award, and closeout actions.
Contracting, Procurement, Acquisition Management, Property Services and Grants & Agreements within the USDA and Forest Service execute the business arrangements in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) with private industry for a wide variety of supplies, equipment, construction and services needed to meet the USDA and Forest Service missions. The Agency’s business requirements encompass a diverse range of needs to support forestry, wildland fire, aviation, research, recreation, wilderness, information technology and environmental compliance. The Department and Forest Service need of acquisition support services to maintain mission support and customer service.
More About the Role:
Provide acquisition support services that mitigates business risks, results in the best business value, and meet the applicable agency regulatory, references and information resources. Actions cover a broad spectrum of contract actions predominately covered under FAR Part 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 36, 37, 39 and associated FAR parts for planning and administration. Projects may include routine simplified acquisitions to complex multi-award, multi-million-dollar contracts with support services being cradle to grave and include but are not limited to:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-DENVER