CACI is seeking an Office Assistant to join our team in Corona, CA. If you are looking for you next challenge in your career, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Day One Coordinator. Welcome and Indoctrinate new hire employees to include:
Complete required SAARs
Complete CACI badge request
Request RSA tokens for new employees
Ensure New employees work area is ready on day 1.
Perform Inventory and Tracking of all computer assets.
Complete and update property passes
Receive, inventory, log-in, and distribute classified reports.
Duplication and Binding of reports
Duplication of CD’s for distribution
FEDEX shipping and tracking
Track and notify employees of incoming shipments
Complete and route required paperwork to transfer property.
Monitor and track required training
Update and monitor Divisional Travel and Leave Calendar
Ensure Printer Room is maintained and stocked
Update and maintain divisional roster
More About the Role:
This role requires strong technical skills and the ability to properly prioritize and multi-task. You must be able to work independently.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
United States Citizenship required.
Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
High School Diploma or equivalent
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Microsoft Office experience
Prior clerical/administration work
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.