CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a JAVA Software Engineer to join it’s large, prime program in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services.
This program provides opportunities to support highly visible, widely used systems that “make a difference” in this mission critical effort. You will work with exceptionally talented professionals in a collaborative team environment to develop and maintain tools that are core infrastructure components!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a JAVA Software Engineer, you will work in support of the Corporate Reusable Software team (JBlocks).
You will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements.
You will work individually or as part of a team.
Additionally, you will resolve software problem reports and utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
You will also provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS/ GOTS in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.