Job Summary: Responsible for designing, testing and supporting network firewall devices and services for enterprise cyber systems and global networks.
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking an IT Network Engineer with expertise as a Firewall Engineer to support a large contract in Herndon, VA. You’ll focus on planning, coordinating, and implementing network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you!
What You'll Get to Do:
· Attend technical exchange meetings to consult with clients, project managers, and system administrators to gather information and determine customer requirements.
· Research, configure, and test various network devices in a lab setup before deploying to customer production environments.
· Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
· Provide installation instructions and procedures to assist with deployment and troubleshooting for maintenance support groups.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
· TS/SCI w/poly is required
· Bachelor's degree with 8+ years, Masters with 6 years, PhD with 4 years, Associates with 10 years relevant experience.
· Experience configuring/operating various firewall platforms (Cisco, Juniper. Or Palo Alto)
· Development and maintenance of High Level and Low-Level Design documentation
· Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem-solving ability, and organizational skills
· Experience creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
· CISCO and/or Juniper certifications
· CISSP or CISM
· Experience with Software-Defined Networking and Software-Defined WAN technology