CACI is looking to hire a Business/System Analyst to join our growing VA FMBT Team. We are looking for individuals who have Momentum Financials experience. Applicants must have 3 - 5 years of experience with implementing COTS software. Must be able to work at our Arlington, VA location post-COVID 19. Due to contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Assist with implementing the COTS Momentum Financials product and provide system and federal financial expertise relative to the organization’s requirements.
· Provide functional support and assist with documenting configuration requirements, functional design specifications, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
· Document configuration requirements, functional design specifications, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
· Under the guidance of more senior subject matter experts, develop expertise in the COTS tool, Federal financial management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices.
· Collaborate with other analysts and client to understand the organization’s business processes and legacy systems environment.
· Work independently with minimal guidance from more senior subject matter experts.
· Review requirements by business process area and develop test scenarios.
· Execute tests based on Test Plan. Records results. Analyze results to assign Pass/Fail status, and create detailed and well-written Test Reports.
· Elicit and document business intelligence requirements and conceptual designs for new reports, metrics, and dashboards.
· Good analytical skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
· Self-starter. Quick to learn and put new skills to use.
· Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines. Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines.
· Experience with federal financial management and systems.
· Experience with federal accounting principles preferred.
· Experience implementing Momentum Financials.
· Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or Accounting/Finance is desired but not required.
· Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
. US citizenship is required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.