CACI has an exciting job opportunity for a Systems Engineer in our Ft. Bragg, North Carolina office.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Specifically, the Systems Engineer will be responsible for the customers VMware Infrastructure. The SE will be directly responsible for the effective and efficient system operation and interconnectivity of a Department of Defense Network and will execute the actions required to correct deficiencies or shortcomings and to improve system performance, availability and efficiency. The SE will be responsible for testing and overseeing the management of ESXI using Vcenter and VSphere. The SE will provide senior level knowledge and support to the customer and their components to include Tier 3 infrastructure, design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support that builds, configures, and administers several hundred servers in their area of operation. Additionally, the SE will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites and will orchestrate and oversee technical reviews, product research, and cost analysis of IT products, services, concepts, and ideas as directed.
The ideal candidate will be able to efficiently interface with ITSS, Planning & Engineering Principals, and Coordinators to smoothly deliver and implement Enterprise solutions. This candidate will recommend to the PM/DPMs technical solutions that improve system efficiencies and performance, develop technical implementation plans for approved technical solutions to include engineering diagrams, schedules and equipment cost estimates, and will also provide direct engineering oversight of approved implementations during the installation phase to ensure government objectives are met.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.